Rules for granting Honorary Patronage of the International Institute of Civil Society (MISO)
- MISO may grant Honorary Patronage to events that fit with the Foundation’s activities, statutory objectives and stated values.
- Honorary Patronage shall be granted primarily to projects organized for public, non-profit organizations and representing a high technical and organizational level.
- Honorary Patronage is an award that emphasizes the special nature of projects directly related to promoting the idea of civil society, encouraging civic attitudes and influencing increased involvement of citizens in the public and economic life of the country.
- Honorary Patronage is an exclusively ceremonial award and does not constitute a declaration of any financial or organizational support from MISO.
Procedure for granting Honorary Patronage
To apply for Honorary Patronage, individuals/organizers shall:
- fill in the application form for granting Honorary Patronage of The International Institute of Civil Society and include an attachment with an accurate description / program of scheduled event;
- send the application with attachments no later than 30 days before the scheduled event date, using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The organizer will be notified of the decision regarding Honorary Patronage within 1 week following the date of submission of the application.
Responsibilities of the person/organization that has been granted Honorary Patronage:
- Before the event: to provide to MISO for review any promotional materials bearing the MISO logo (in electronic and paper form) no later than two weeks before the event. All promotional materials containing the MISO logo must be accepted by MISO before dissemination.
- After the event: to submit a report (in Polish and English) and photos, no later than two weeks after the event.
- MISO will only consider complete applications.
- Any decision to refuse the Honorary Patronage of the International Institute of Civil Society is final.
- In exceptional cases the International Institute of Civil Society may revoke its Honorary Patronage. The fact of such a withdrawal shall be communicated to the organizer immediately via email or phone.